My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2

I had a math test this morning. I walked out of the room feeling really good about it. My professor posted the grades this afternoon. Apparently I shouldn't be so cocky... we'll just leave it at that. My photo of the day is the size comparison between my two friends, Morgan and Danielle. Morgan is the tall one :)


Haha they're so cute :) 
We travelled over to Piazza for supper tonight to eat with Brandon and his RA Tyler. It was a good time. Afterwards I went to the church for Praise and Worship band practice. LOVE Thursday nights. :) I was crazy (like usual) hyper. It was so much fun. I came back to my room and did some homework and then Katlyne and I went to workout around 9:15. We got back and got some ice cream from Joyce :) And it is now bedtime. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment