My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19

So I got up early enough this morning to throw some clothes on, brush my teeth, throw my hair in a ponytail, and leave. And I was still 5minutes late. No worries though, I think Emily has caught on to the idea of telling me I need to be there about 10 minutes earlier than I actually do... Anyway, I stayed at Hudson church long enough for the choir to sing and then I left. I drove out to Comfort Suites to pick up Cassie and Kenzie Brennan to drive them to their car (they took a taxi to their hotel after the concert last night). When I got back to my room I showered and did some homework and then ate brunch with Katlyne. I took a short catnap before I went to work at 2. I was supposed to get off at 7 but I have this weakness where, if someone asks me to do something, I can't say no. So when my manager asked me to stay an extra hour, I couldn't say no. I got off at 8 and headed back to campus. I went to church and am now heading to bed.

On a side note, three weeks from today I will be in Phoenix. Yay :)

It's a picture of my calendar because we're so close to spring break that it's on my calendar. Yahoo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment