My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 15

I'm getting really bad at this...
I only had one class today, and it wasn't until noon. Awesome! I got up around 9:30 and headed to the Union to work out. I returned and got ready for the day. I went to my one class (French) and Flavia told us about an awesome program where anyone that has French background can apply. If you get accepted you spend either a semester or whole academic year in France as a teacher's assistant. You get paid 1000 Euros a month and you get Fridays off so a 3 day traveling weekend is possible. Sounds amazing! She said most people go right after they graduate so they don't interrupt their studies. I think it sounds like something I should consider....
After class I had lunch with Courtney. I checked my mail and had not one, but TWO letters for me. One was a Valentine's Day card from my parents and the other was a letter from my friend Rickey who is at a basic training camp in Oklahoma for 5 months. It's fun to go old-school and write letters. :) I did some homework and some laundry and then went to donate plasma. When I got back Chloe, Lucas, and Liz picked me up and we met Rob at Buffalo Wild Wings for supper. (It was a CAC fundraiser there, so 10% of our bill went to UNI's RFL). After supper we headed to the church to start setting up. Fr Ken is on vacation this week so it was a student-planned Prime Time. It lasted WAY longer than mass. We didn't get out of there until 10:30. But ANYWAY, our Praise and Worship band played some songs and it was good to get in front of an audience (and also fun).  Except for the fact the since I donated plasma and had my finger pricked, every time I hit the key juuuuust right with that finger, it started throbbing. There's a bruise now :( But if that's the least of my pain this week, then I'm truly blessed, as there are people out there in WAY more pain than a bruised finger.

Danielle redecorated her door today. Due to the fact that I walked in her room the other day(like usual) and interrupted her nap, I have a special spot on their door:

Hahahahahaha

My other picture of the day is of the cutest couple ever: Lucas and Liz :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment