My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, February 24, 2012

February 23

'Twas a long day. I had lunch with Morgan, Jen, Katlyne, and Danielle. After French I sat in the Union with Olivia until my next class. World Geography seems to be going by much quicker these days... After class I watched Ellen with Katlyne while doing some homework. We ate supper  and then Rob picked me up to go to the church to practice Praise and Worship band. It was only Chloe, Rob, and I because Liz had a band concert and Lucas went to watch the band concert. We were there for about an hour, as my arm could only take so much. I came back and did a whole of nothing and then went to bed. It snowed again today, a lot. It was so pretty, but now it's just annoying.



During French we did a "show and tell". This is my friend Olivia playing a little piece on her clarinet for us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment