My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

January 31

'Twas a long day today. We didn't have Religion class because we had essays due this evening. After Math I came back to my room and worked on my essays a little. I ate lunch with Katlyne and Danielle and then headed to French class. I grabbed a snack from the Union and studied a little before my World Geo test. I am definitely not sure how I did on that. Hopefully well! After class I booked it back to my room to finish my essays. They were due by 5:00. I turned it at approximately 4:54. Nothing like procrastination. :) After supper with Katlyne and Tiffany, I started my project. I am sending Zac a Valentine's Day card for the first 14 days of February. Handmade, I might add. I bought some new stamps at Hobby Lobby the other day and went to town on the cards. They're cute. :) I headed to church choir practice around 7 and when I got there I came upon this...
Rob, Amber and Ann sitting on the floor of the office-LOL! I love these people. After choir I went to the lounge because Katlyne and Morgan were in there. They studied, I painted my nails deep purple. Super pretty! I don't paint my nails often. Every time I do paint them, I remember why I don't paint them often. They just never seem to look good! Anyway, I'm heading to bed now. Happy Hump Day tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment