My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 14

Woops-late! Probably because Zac came to visit :) He got here around 11 on Friday night. We slept in today and then went to brunch at the Piazza with Danielle and Katlyne. We made a Walmart run after brunch to get some vitamins for myself because, well to put it frankly- I don't eat vegetables. We headed to the WRC because he wanted to shoot hoops. He ended up playing a game with a group of guys. I watched for a while and then felt worthless, so I headed upstairs and walked around the track. After the exercise we showered and headed out for supper. We decided to try something new and he wanted prime rib so we went to the Brown Bottle. Fancy! and expensive. but also delicious. He ended up ordering scallops and I ordered the prime rib. A 14 ounce prime rib to be exact. Here's a picture:




It was HUGE. But I was crazy hungry. So I ate it. This is how much I conquered by myself:


It was so good! AND for those of you that know me well-I tried Zac's scallop. I don't eat seafood but I tried it. It was alright, I probably wouldn't order it, but it didn't make me throw up :) So after I ate all that prime rib I still wanted dessert. (Duh!) So I ordered this:


Red velvet cheesecake. Can you say YUM?! It was soooo good, but also very rich. Zac ordered some kind of apple cake. That was really good too. After supper we headed back to Dancer. We hung out with Danielle, Katlyne, and Katlyne's friend from high school John, who goes to Iowa State and just HAPPENS to live in the same building Zac lived in when he went to ISU. So they talked and talked and talked. It was fun though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment