My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 29

'Twas a busy day today. I was up & at 'em at 7:30 this morning. I headed to Hudson to play for the choir, and right after the choir was done singing I left to make it to St. Stephen's to practice with the choir before mass. We sang(and sounded awesome). Father was pretty long-winded so church didn't get over until 11:45. I went to the dining center to eat some brunch. After brunch I took a much needed nap as I didn't sleep well the night before. I did some homework and then headed to work around 5. I worked 5:30 to recovery, and we actually got out of there around 9:20-which is pretty good considering Lonna was the supervisor. After work I hung out with Katlyne and Danielle for a little while, and we talked in the hallway with Joyce (RA). This is what Katlyne does for fun:

She locks Danielle out of the room. It sounds mean but it's actually HILARIOUS. Anyway, we chatted with Joyce, who was so excited to be on call, as you can tell by the photo: 


Around 10:30 Zac arrived. He missed me so he drove all the way here after work. We stayed up talking until about 12:45 and then finally headed to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment