My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 21

Without enough sleep, I got up and headed to Fort Dodge with my second father (Scott) to watch speech contest. We got there around 9:45. Kristen and Mollie's One Act performed around noon. It did tremendous, and they got a 1 so they'll head to state in 2 weeks. Woohoo! Here's some of my favorite Juniors:

L to R: Brett, Justin, Austin, and my best friends Mollie and Kristen

We watched the Freshmen readers' theater group that performed the same piece I performed in when I was a sophomore. These 3 boys are my swim team boys so I snapped a pic:


Scott, Kristen, Mollie, and I headed to Taco Tico for lunch (YUM!) and then to Culver's for some frozen custard-Kristen loves her dessert. 

My best friend........

Love her. 

Noopsie group minus 1! 

When we got back to RC I headed to Lytton to take supper to Zac at work. When I got back I took a nap while waiting for the arrival of Shelby and JD so we could go to supper. Shelby, JD, dad, and mom headed to Lake City and I waited a few minutes for Zac to get off work and then we headed there. We ate supper at Carnegie Cafe-prime rib again : ) Yum! We stopped to see Zac's mom before we left town and then came back and played some cribbage with the family. Finally headed to bed around 1. It was an overall good day but I was EXHAUSTED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment