My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 7

So it's Saturday. Slept in-which is awesome because at school I don't get to sleep in on Saturdays much because I usually have to work. After I awoke and got ready for the day, my mom, my dad, Ralph Voith, and I headed to Humboldt. Our first stop was Pasquale's pizza-delicious! Then we headed to the VFW for a classic Twin Lakes Cribbage Association tournament. Mom and I were partners. We didn't do so great, but we definitely had fun!



After arriving home, I headed to my second home-the Pedersen household. We had haystacks that Scott made us for supper. Then we piled in the car and headed to Fort Dodge-cosmic bowling? Heck yes! Unfortunately, I'm a terrible bowler. My high for the night was 81. Yes, you read that right. 81. But oh well-we had a BLAST! This is the one good picture I took of the night-my best friend in the entire entire world-Kristen. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment