My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 17

So I was a little bit disoriented today because we didn't have classes yesterday. My math professor is crazy. Like legitimately crazy I think. And he's rude. He's one of those guys that makes you feel like an idiot in front of the whole class if you get the answer wrong. My religion professor, on the other hand, is awesome. She knows her stuff and she's really nice. I am actually really intrigued by that class. After lunch with Danielle and Katlyne, I headed to French class. I don't like my T TH French class because my professor talks too fast and I can't understand what she's saying half the time. Then I headed to World Geography-love that professor. He's a little scatter-brained and tells stories that sometimes have nothing to do with what we're talking about, but he's funny.
It's Campus Crusade this week for CAC. That means HALF PRICE REGISTRATION! Woohoo! I got my team registered today. If you would like to donate to my team, the Pink Ladies, the link is below :) Any donation is appreciated. Our goal for this year's relay is to raise $100,000 and I think we can definitely do it. Anyway, I stood outside the Rialto for an hour and handed out fliers with info about 1/2 price registration. Yes, I was THAT girl. Then I had supper with Katlyne-what a cutie. At 8:00 we had a committee meeting for our Fundraising committee(of which I am an executive). My picture of the day is the picture we took at our meeting. Not everyone is pictured, but most of us are there. :)

86 days til Relay. Can't wait! Here's the link and I hope everyone is having a great week! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment