My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January 15

Turns out we should've gone to bed earlier last night. It was not so easy getting up this morning to be in Hudson by 8:45 for church. But alas, we made it on time.  After that church, we headed back to Cedar Falls to go to St. Stephen's for catholic mass. We had a few minutes to spare so I started my car and moved it closer in the parking lot :) After church we went to Village Inn for brunch. Yum! We then went to the mall so he could look at guns-he's obsessed. We headed back to the room and watched a movie. Then we he decided he wanted chinese, but not Panda Express. So we tried China Wok. It was actually really good-and A LOT of food. He has lunch for the next week! We watched the Wedding Singer-classic-and have been lazy all day. That's what Sundays are for, right? :)


So this is my photo of the day-laaaaazy day! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment