My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12

Heavens. To. Mergatroy. It is COLD outside! When I woke up at 7:15 this morning my phone said it was 10 degrees. TEN! Plus the wind was blowing 29 mph. That equals really freakin' cold. So I put my seventeen layers on and headed to my 8 am class. Which is boring. Because it's with my Back to the Future professor. Anyway, it was a pretty normal day, aside from the ridiculous wind. Did I mention it's STILL snowing? and blowing all over the place. I got out of my second class 45 minutes early because apparently none of us got the e-mail with the assignment in it, so none of us did it. Woohoo for getting out early, except that now we all have twice as much work to do for Tuesday. Which, I should mention, I can't do until Saturday when someone from the Linder family will graciously deliver my book that I ordered online. I had it shipped home, and it didn't arrive before I came back to UNI. So THANKFUL for kind people in our town :)  After class my beautiful friend Katlyne wanted to workout. So we headed to the lounge to do some Pilates. We tried the ab workout today-I'm definitely going to feel that in the morning. Then I did some yoga poses that I found on Pinterest (which I LOVE, by the way). I'm hoping that by doing a few yoga poses every day, I will increase the flexibility in my back and hopefully do away with my back pain! Wouldn't that be nice. So while doing yoga poses, my friend Danielle said, "I saw you posted that Religion video on Facebook. Have you seen his other one?" I said no. So she whips out her iPhone and pulls it up. Oh. My. Gosh. That video was SO powerful-like beyond belief how much I love this video. So that's the reason Danielle is my photo of the day. She introduced me to this video. And also because she's just such a cute girl and I love her! Here's her photo, and the link to the video. I strongly encourage you to take 5 minutes of your day and watch it! xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment