My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 8

Back to UNI today. I have mixed emotions about this. Not so excited about having to actually do something with my day now, but oh well. I have to be a big girl eventually so I might as well get used to it. I was also not excited about leaving Rockwell City. Spending 3 weeks getting to see my parents every day and spending time with Zac was amazing. But I guess distance makes the heart grow fonder. So I packed up and headed back. When I returned, my awesome friends were waiting for me. This part I was happy about-getting to see them again. They graciously helped me unpack my car. We then made a trip to the bookstore, and also a trip to Walmart to purchase a workout video. We're planning on working out together in the lounge this semester. (We'll see how long that lasts!) We got a pilates dvd. It's such a great workout! We did not test it out today, however. Instead, we watched Bridesmaids(one of my FAVORITE movies) in my dorm room.

Reunited and it feels so good! Katlyne on the left, Danielle in the middle, and me on the right. Please disregard the fact that Danielle and I look possessed with our red eyes. (We're not!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment