My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 30

Zac left about 7:15 this morning to head back home. He had class this morning. I stayed in bed until about 8:45 and then I got up and went to the Union to work out. I came back and showered and headed to my 11:00 class. When I was about halfway there my friend Rachel (who is also in that class) texted me and said, "hey, no class". I said sweet! So I ate lunch and then went to my noon class with good old Flavia. She's such a cutie. She brought us chocolate because she's trying to lose weight so she didn't want it in her house anymore. A quote from her today: "I don't know if I will have you guys again so now that I have you I'm just going to stuff you with knowledge!" hahaha. After class I changed clothes and headed to work. The shift went by pretty fast. I got off at 6 and tried for 10 minutes to find a parking spot. I finally found one about a mile and a half away. But oh well. It wasn't too cold out and walking never killed me before. When I got back I ate supper and then Katlyne came to my room to study. We are the worst studiers in the world. She got tired of studying so decided to cuddle with my yoga mat:


Danielle locked her out of the room and is now in a meeting and can't come unlock the door. So we're just chillin' here in my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment