My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 3rd

The story behind this photo: One of my sister Shelby's good friends gave this cookie jar to Shelby and JD as a wedding gift (gag gift). Before Shelby and JD left our house the weekend of the wedding, they hid the cookie jar under the sink of the bathroom. My mom found it a few days later. One weekend, Shelby came home. While helping her load up her car to head back to Omaha, my mom snuck the cookie jar(in a box) in the backseat of her car. She found it later. The cookie jar was then used as a Christmas gift to my mom. While my sisters were home for Christmas, they stole it and hid it in a linen closet of which my mom could not reach. My mom, however, caught them. So THIS is where they hid it instead-my closet. I did not find it until a few days later-when I was home ALONE. It's truly upsetting. Don't stare at it for too long.



No comments:

Post a Comment