My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

January 28

After the long night last night I stayed in bed until 10ish this morning. I showered and got ready for work. I worked 12-4. I ended up working most of the day in Customer Service doing returns. After work I headed to Hobby Lobby and got some supplies to make Zac's Valentine's day present. :) It's gonna be cute. I'll post a picture later when it's done. After Hobby Lobby I headed to Walmart to get some necessities-cereal, kleenex, and the like. My day was MADE when I saw this in Walmart: 


MY FAVORITE THING IN THE WHOLE WORLD. I am so excited that they're out already. :) 

I got some supplies at Hobby Lobby to re-decorate our door. I also got stuff to make this: 

It's a memory jar. I will write down things that happen throughout the year that make me laugh or that I just want to remember. I will read them all on New Year's Eve :) 

I'm just hanging out with Katlyne in my room right now. I let her have one of my Cadbury creme eggs. She'd never had one before. This was her reaction: 

She loved it! 





No comments:

Post a Comment