My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, January 27, 2012

January 27

It has been quite a long day-but it was all in good fun. Classes were not hard-at all. In fact, I LOVE going to my French class everyday. It's basically like visiting my grandmother. Flavia is adorable. Anyway, after class I had lunch with my friend Courtney from French class. We had a digestion period and then went to workout. Her roommate Maggie tagged along too. Productive day. After a workout I showered and started, yes started, getting ready for the evening. Katlyne, Danielle, Chloe and I went to the GBPAC to see The Magic Flute with UNI's School of Music. Our RA was in the orchestra and quite a few of our friends were in the choir. It was fun! We were late, however. Note to self: when planning things with Chloe, tell her she needs to be ready an HOUR before the actual time she needs to be ready by. Then MAYBE she'll be ready on time. After the opera we mingled in the lobby with the people from the performance. Around 11:45 Katlyne, Danielle, Brandon, Brett and I headed to Tony's to get some pizza. Tony's is AMAZING. We had a great time. It is now 1:36 in the morning and I'm exhausted. Here are my photos. I'll post some more when I get them from Danielle. Bon weekend!


                                                                     LOVE this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment