My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 24

Tuesdays and Thursdays seem to drag on, but then I realize, "Oh, it's already 3:30". So they're not that bad. Although it does seem like a REALLY long time ago that I woke up..
The day was pretty uneventful. After classes I did some homework. I had to write a paper-in French-about my life at UNI. Only a rough draft is due tomorrow. I was a little worried, but it was actually way easier than I thought it would be. I guess I know more French than I realize :)  We had dinner at 5:15-green bean casserole AGAIN. Amazing. Except it didn't have French Fried Onions. Bummer. The roast beef we got was awful...it was like chewing rubber. Most times the food in the Rialto isn't that bad. There's many options so one can usually find SOMETHING to fulfill a hunger. Anyway, after supper I finished my paper and headed to the church for Witness Choir practice. I could only stay for a while because I had a Relay team captain meeting at 8. That was very informational and I can't wait to start fundraising. Again, if anyone wants to donate, I'll post the link at the bottom! :) After the meeting Katlyne and I went to workout...it went pretty well but it seems like it took us way longer than usual. We stopped at 23rd Street on the way back to grab a gatorade and a post-workout snack. Now it's time to hit the hay. My body is going to hate me in the morning....
My photo of the day is a picture of our Relay results online. That money amount is only what has been raised ONLINE. That doesn't include sponsorships or any cash or check donations. Just. Online. Crazy amazing. I am so proud to be a part of something like this. 


PLUS we still have 80 days left. :) I definitely think our goal of reaching $100,000 is attainable! 

Here's the link for donating: 


No comments:

Post a Comment