My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16

No classes today because of MLK Jr. Day. Hooray! It was nice to have an extra day of the weekend. Not to mention that Zac stayed one more night and didn't leave til this morning :) He left around 10 so he could get to class. I lounged-watched the Today show, etc. Then I went to lunch with Danielle, Katlyne, Jenna, and Nathan. After lunch I cleaned my room-AGAIN. Boys are so messy. While cleaning I made my bed. I used to hold my phone charger up by my bed with sticky tac so there was a chunk of it on my wall. When I got up to make my bed this is what I found:


He's so crafty. :) 

Later in the afternoon I actually did my homework-yay for me! I had supper with Rachel and then gathered with some of my fellow CAC members to distribute posters. It's Campus Crusade this week which means registration for Relay is half price. So we distributed posters to advertise that. That's my photo of the day :) 


I can't wait for Relay. Seriously. It is going to be so fun and it's for such a great cause! If you don't know what the Relay for Life is, visit here:
Have a great week everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment