My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22

So. Sleep. Deprived. Played piano at church today. I love doing that because 1) I love to play the piano and 2) I get paid 30 bucks(which is realllllllly good thing these days...) After church we had breakfast and I packed my stuff up. Ended up leaving around 12:45..without seeing my boyfriend before I left.............................................upset. Oh well. Over it (I think). So I drove back to CF. It misted on me for a while but the further east I went the less it was. When I got back to my room I reunited with Katlyne and Danielle-they missed me (I swear-they even said it!) Then I took about a 20 minute power nap before I went to work. Yes, I said work. I had to go to work today after having about 5 weeks off. It was only a 4 hour shift, which wasn't bad. Except that we were dead. I checked out MAYBE 20 people while I was there. Maybe. So I folded a lot of clothes (which, if you know me, is NOT one of my favorite things to do.) I got off at 7:45 and headed back to campus. The parking lot is a complete mess. COMPLETE MESS. and I had to park far away. and it was misting/raining. and it was freezing onto the ground. and i almost fell on my butt numerous times. We all know I don't need HELP falling. When I got back to the room I finished my paper up and sent it to Rachel for proofreading. I just submitted it and now I should probably do my French homework so I can get to bed. Things that are awesome: not having class until 11 tomorrow. Amazing! So I can actually get a decent amount of sleep tonight. Also, the Giants vs. Patriots in the Super Bowl this year. I hate the Patriots, so GO GIANTS! Anyway.....my photo of the day is of the newest member of my family: Flounder :) 

Happy Sunday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment