My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

January 26

So I tried an idea I got from Pintrest last night... after I showered I put a stretchy headband around my head (sort of life a gypsy look). Then I took all my hair and tucked it up in the headband. I slept on it and it's supposed to make your hair curly without heat. Well.......it didn't turn out QUITE as well as I had hoped. But it kinda had a wavy look, which was something different so I was ok with it.
In my World Geography class today the professor was talking about the snow we're supposedly getting tomorrow. A girl asked, "What time is it supposed to be here?". The professor replied, "sometime around 10. Where are you headed?" The girl said, "Northwest Iowa. I'm from Alta." I said, "You girls are from Alta?! My sister teaches spanish there!" "Mrs. Brown?! No way." It's a small world after all. (Now you have that song stuck in your head ;) ) After supper I headed to the church for the BEST NIGHT OF MY WEEK. Yep, Thursday nights at St. Stephen's means I get to meet up with Lucas, Liz, Rob, and Chloe for our praise and worship band that we started. It's so much fun. I look forward to going there all week because it's so relaxing. Lucas plays electric guitar, Liz plays bass, Rob plays acoustic, I play piano, and Chloe sings. Rob sings as well, and sometimes the guitar players are interchangeable. We have SO much fun. I'll have a picture some other day. My picture today is of me. I decided to hide in Danielle's closet. It's a common pastime of mine. :)


Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment