My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 20

I slept in today-but only until 9:00. I woke up to snow! But not as much here as they got in Cedar Falls. I only ended up missing one class because the other was cancelled due to the weather. Zac came over around 11 and we went to Jubilee to grab lunch from the deli (flashback!). He headed to work about 12:30....and I cuddled on the couch with Ginger and took a nap. :)


 After the nap I worked out and then showered for the day (ha). My parents are characters. My mom got home around 3:15 from work and decided to start tackling the snow in the driveway (not literally). She tried and tried and tried to get the snowblower started and couldn't get it. So she started shoveling. When dad got home he decided to help her. He started the snowblower on the first try. My mother was legitimately pissed. Not even kidding. After the snow was scooped and everyone was showered and changed, we headed to Carroll for Rancho Grande (YUM!) for Anne Hildreth's going away party. She was my drill team coach when I was in high school. She's moving to Texas to work for a hospice company there. I think it's a good change for her.
So I had a virgin strawberry daiquiri...

After supper they sang to her....

And then we took a picture together... :)

I drove home. Mom wasn't bad but dad had tossed back a few BV & Diets... We got back to town and I headed to Zac's, only to find out that he wasn't there (how annoying). So I headed out to Woody's at Twin Lakes where he and his friends were enjoying some drinks. We headed back to town after awhile and watched Due Date (Robert Downey Jr. is SO good looking!). Aaaaaand here I am. 2:30am and I'm not sleeping... 6.5 hours from now I will be with my 2nd father hangin out at a speech contest all day. Can't wait! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment