My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Shit My Friends Say

This is a special post to tell everyone how much I love my friends-and how hilarious they are. We'll start off with Katlyne. At supper the other night, I wanted to eat a brownie. She freaked out and said, "Whitney, no. Friends don't let friends get fat."
A few days before that, we were walking outside and she was frustrated. She said, "I can't see because when I breathe it fogs up my face!"

Moving on to Danielle.
Sometimes when we get to the dining center, they have just washed the silverware so the forks are warm. We were chilly from walking through the skywalk. I grabbed a warm fork and said "Yes! I love when the forks are warm." Danielle says: "I just want to lay on a pile of warm forks." Doesn't sound too comfortable to me.
Yesterday we were walking to the dining center and she randomly says, "If you were wondering, my favorite article of clothing is a sweater. I love sweaters. It's like wearing a blanket."

Just an insight on the things I hear daily...  and I wouldn't want it any other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment