My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 18

It was cold today, but it didn't seem so cold because the wind wasn't blowing. What a difference that makes! My classes were easy. Sometimes it seems like I don't even go to class on MWF (I do though, I promise!) After class I actually did homework-weird, I know-and then ate supper with Danielle, Katlyne, Nathan, Tiffany, and Jenna. After supper I headed to Hudson for choir practice. Short and sweet-and I actually got a decent parking spot when I came back-hoorah! I headed to the WRC for a workout. 3 cheers for me for actually staying on the elliptical for 30 minutes! Usually I don't have the will power. I lifted some weights and did an ab workout and headed back to my dorm. It seems like such a short walk while talking on the phone. I went to Joyce's(my RA) room to get my FISH!! We're having a survivor: fish competition. Hopefully mine will live longest, but probably not. My photo of the day, contrary to what you may think, is not of my fish. It's of the shirt I wore today. We got these shirts to promote Relay and since it's Campus Crusade this week, we were told to wear them. So I did. I think they're hilarious.

The front

The back.
It looks like they're 2 different colors but they're not, I promise! Happy Thursday tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment