My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 9

Back to classes today-YIKES! First day of my 2nd semester of college-that seems so weird to say! Anyway, I don't have class until 11 on MWF and I am done by 1. Awesome! So after class I ran LOTS of errands-including going to work to talk about my schedule. Unfortunately, I'm an idiot and forgot to give them my spring semester schedule-therefore I am not on the schedule for the next 2 weeks. So i turned in my availability and will be on the schedule starting January 22. Yipee for 2 weeks off-except the no money part. :(  Danielle, Ali, and I walked over to Redeker center to have supper with Rachel. I was feeling fortune-y, so I grabbed a fortune cookie. This is what it said:

In Danielle's words: "Now how can you apply that to something in your life right now?"
Not quite sure yet, Danielle, but I'm working on it. :)
After supper we headed back to Dancer to do Pilates. What a workout! My legs hurt extremely bad by the time 10:00 rolled around-from walking so much again to doing Pilates. But oh well! Gotta get in shape for dance team tryouts in a few months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment