My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, January 20, 2012

January 19

A long, COLD day of classes today. As long as the wind was down it wasn't too bad. My geography professor told us about he hurt his hand-he was scooping snow with gloves on so his hands were sweating. He took his glove off and his hand slipped or something? Anyway, his wet, sweaty hand hit a cold pole. We've all seen Dumb and Dumber..that's what happened. It ripped the skin off of his hand. It looked like it hurt so bad!
During my French class I got a text message from my dad. "What does your schedule look like tomorrow? You might want to consider coming home tonight." So I contemplated.. I only have 2 classes on Friday.. OK-I'll go home tonight. The awesome thing-I told Zac I wasn't coming home until Friday. After class I started packing.Around 3:45 Tiff and I got bundled up and walked to the WRC for a workout. Felt great! We hopped in my car then and drove it over by our building. After supper I finished packing and headed out. I stopped at Kohl's to check my schedule before leaving town. Then I was on the road! The drive didn't seem to bad. I got gas at the Grundy County Welcome Center! I got a Dr. Pepper to drink so I would stay awake-and because I was craving one. I called Aunt Sharon on the way home to chat and make the drive go faster. When I got home I had Zac call me when he got off work. Then I went to his house to surprise him. He said he kinda suspicioned that I was coming home early. He is so hard to surprise..... :( Anyway, he got home and we hung out in the garage with Lance. So Lance is my photo of the day....


He's quite the character..

Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment