My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10

All caught up! Now I should only have one post a day :)
So, 1st day of T-TH classes-wow! I have classes: 8-9:15, 9:30-10:45, 12:30-1:20, and 2-3:15. My first class is math and-kid you not-my professor looks like the scientist from Back to the Future. He even wears a bow tie. Scary. My second class is Religions of the World. This class is going to be a LOT of work. But it sounds interesting, so we'll give it a shot. Then I had lunch with the beautiful girls Danielle and Katlyne. (Also not that excited about coming back to the dining center food). Katlyne and I walked to class together-incredible early. Not sure why, but whatever. I headed to my French class-FAVORITE! I love, love, love all the people in my class. Most of them were in my class last semester too. My instructor, Flavia, is just so cute. She's like the grandmother everyone wish they had. (Although my grandma was 123209345810348 times better-miss you!) Anyway, she's hilarious and VERY intelligent. After French was World Geography. Can you say LOVE?! My professor is amazing. He's so funny and interesting to listen to. He's done a lot of things in his life and his perspective on different ideas is intriguing. I'm a little bit sad I only get to see him twice a week.
So after class, Rachel and I had plans to workout. Well, considering it was fifty-some degrees outside, I thought it would be more fun to go on a walk-to Scratch. It works-2 mile walk there, eat a cupcake, 2 mile walk back. It was VERY refreshing. Katlyne came with us. We talked about lots of things and "ooh"ed and "ah"ed at all the pretty/cute houses that we want to own someday. We had AMAZING cupcakes from Scratch, and then walked 2 miles home. My hips are feeling it, but they'll get used to walking again eventually. My plan was to take a picture of my cupcake as my photo of the day, but alas, I forgot. So my photo of the day is the beautiful Katlyne Schweig. She's adorable and I have SO much fun hanging out with her. :)



After supper I just lounged all night. I was watching Dance Moms-that show is RIDICULOUS-but was rudely interrupted by a fire drill. Annoying! Tiff and I watched Parenthood and now I'm exhausted-probably from the 4+ miles I walked today. Can't wait to hit my bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment