My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Friday, January 13, 2012

January 13


Easy day! Having only 2 classes and being done at 1 on a Friday is uhhh-mazing. After class I cleaned my room-using the vacuum I got for Christmas :) My first photo of the day is a picture of the stairs in Dancer. Why? Because that was our workout today. (Danielle, Katlyne, and I) We started at ground floor and walked all the way up to the 12th floor-stopping at every floor to walk around it. Once we got to the top, we did the same thing coming down. Good cardio!


After that workout, we did some Pilates and yoga. Refreshing. We planned on going to the Panther Palooza tailgating that they were having. Long story short, we were too late and didn't get food. :(  So we watched the basketball game while we were STARVING. The game was AWESOME though. We won! and it was intense to say the least. We headed to the 23rd Street Market and got some pizza rolls for dinner. Not feeling so hot about THAT supper but oh well. Now we're just sitting and watching Friends. Such a great day with great friends! Here's a pic from the game! 



No comments:

Post a Comment