My amazing family.

My amazing family.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January 23

Sorry it's late! There's a story behind it....
Driving home Sunday afternoon, I realized I left the power cord for my computer at home. Great. When I finished my French listening homework yesterday morning, I had 13% power left. Thank goodness I got it done! So yesterday my computer was completely dead. That's why I did not blog yesterday!
 Yesterday was a pretty easy day. I had class from 11-1, ate lunch with Chris Gray, went to the library to work on a group project for French at 2:30, and then went to work out with Danielle around 3:45. We walked to the Piazza to meet Ben and Colby for supper around 5. It was a dangerous trek, but we made it. (Knock on wood) I have not fallen yet-which actually REALLY surprises me. I usually don't need the help of the weather to help me fall. But, alas, I have made it this long. After supper (and a necessary 45 minute digestion window) Danielle and I finished our workout in the lounge-working on abs. I showered and then headed to the Union with Calee for our UNI CAC Exec meeting that lasted WAY too long. We FINALLY headed back to our rooms at 10:00 and then, low and behold, I met Alex Taylor in the Towers Center to borrow his computer charger. Can you say life saver? That's why he's my picture of the day :)

                                                           Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment